Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some days, you gotta dance.

Some of my favorite blogs are written in a way that allows a ton of information to come across with very little effort into the words. It might be more work than I understand, but either way, I tend to be a bit wordy. However! This is a short one, I hope you folks enjoy the break from my normal novel style of posting.

Sugar - Flo Rida
Nuthin but Love - Heavy D and the Boyz
Heroes of Our Time - Dragonforce
I Would Do Anything for You - Foster the People
Life's a Happy Song - Muppet Soundtrack

To the best of my knowledge, this is the list of songs that William has loved at some point in time. It's an odd mix, yes, but I like music and tend to be all over the place with things I listen to. Every so often William just latches on to something.

After lunch today I decided to get a little head start on some cleaning, so while William and Carter were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I got youtube up and going. My system for selecting songs on youtube is a very poor one. I start with something that I specifically type in and then I almost always click on the links to the right and just see where things take me.

Today it took me to "Love on Top" by Beyoncè. By the end of the song, William was on the stairs watching the video and was attempting to (I think) dance along. When it ended, I was greeted with the familiar "Play song!" from William which means...I want that again or I will scream all the screams.

So now that's on the list.....

(I'm secretly okay with that)

No comments:

Post a Comment