Monday, May 7, 2012

Take...I don't know...like 5 or something.

The last time I made an attempt to really "start a blog" 7 random people stumbled onto it. I've always wondered what became of them (or if they ever think of me), but I'll probably never know.

I think I'm good at this part now. The "first post" thing where you feel it necessary to state some form of objective. Why you made a blog, why yours will be different from the other million that are about the same thing, or even why you promise that this time (!!!!) you really will write more often!

Five attempts in roughly 2 years or so, and my reasons for wanting to have a blog haven't changed. This little space is supposed to be my safe place. My nest in the trust tree. The place where I can come and word vomit the things that are bothering me at any given time. I'd like to talk about things from my perspective as a stay at home father, and more so I'd like to talk about things from my perspective as a me.

It's difficult to say what will become of this, my version 5.0a, but I'm willing to make some form of effort to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment